AFE Wreck Repair ProjectCollision & Refurbishment Center
Wreck Repair #2 Project Details
- Severe cab and chassis frame damage.
- Cab mounts broken, bent frame rails and suspension components, broken engine and radiator mounts, broken transmission bell housing and PTO gear box.
- Remove complete pump module and pump system, booster tank and apparatus body from the damaged chassis.
- Inspect body sub-structure, booster tank, pumping system.
- Supply new identical HME SFO chassis.
- Re-mount body, booster tank, pump module, pumping system, new drivelines, new PTO gear box for generator.
- Re-connect all wiring and electrical systems.
- Pump test and inspect and test all systems.
- Apply new graphics and reflective stripe.
|Make:||Collision and Remount Center|
Recently Viewed Apparatus
Browse through the vast selection of apparatus that have recently been added to our site.